I. General Information
The confidentiality of your personal data is of paramount importance to the owner of the fermapenteleu.ro/com website, as personal data operator.
This document is meant to inform you on the processing of your personal data while using the fermapenteleu.ro/com webpage (“the Site”).
II. Personal data categories to be processed
When you visit the Site, we will process the personal data you provide us with directly, such as the data provided under the Contact / Questions / Complaints / Reservation / Online Payment or similar sections.
III. Purpose and grounds of processing
III. 1 The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Your refusal of the processing of your personal data shall not have any negative effects on you, other than the impossibility to process your reservation request in case you refuse to provide your personal data on the reservation and/or online payment page(s).
III.2 We require your personal data for the following purposes:
- For various analyses and reports regarding the functioning of the Site, profiling your consumption preferences, mainly for improving your experience with our Site.
Grounds: Processing your personal data for this purpose is done on the grounds of the Site-owner’s legitimate interest to continuously improve the clients’ experience with the Site. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Your refusal of the processing of your personal data for this purpose shall not have any negative effects on you. However, refusal to provide your personal data under the reservation and/or online payment sections will make it impossible to confirm your reservation.
- For marketing activities, i.e. for transmitting by various communication means (e-mail, sms) of commercial information regarding the products and services offered by fermapenteleu.ro/com through the Site.
Grounds: The grounds for processing your personal data for this purpose is your consent, should you choose to give it. The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Your refusal of the processing of your personal data for this purpose shall not have any negative effects on you. However, refusal to provide your personal data under the reservation and/or online payment sections will make it impossible to confirm your reservation.
You may express your consent for processing your personal data by filling-in and checking the corresponding box in the contact form available on the Site. You may request to be unsubscribed from commercial communications at any time by following the unsubscribing procedure on the Site.
- For answering comments, questions and/or complaints, monitoring traffic and improving your experience with the Site.
Grounds: The grounds for processing your personal data for this purpose is the legitimate interest of fermapenteleu.ro/com to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and to continuously improve the experience of the Site visitors, including by answering comments, questions or complaints.
The provision of your personal data is voluntary. Your refusal of the processing of your personal data for this purpose shall not have any negative effects on you. However, refusal to provide your personal data under the reservation and/or online payment sections will make it impossible to confirm your reservation. Also, the refusal to provide your personal data under the comments / questions / complaints section(s) may result in our impossibility to reply to you.
IV. Duration for which we process your data
In principle, the owner of fermapenteleu.ro/com website will process your data for as long as necessary to meet the above-mentioned purposes.
V. Disclosing your personal data
The fulfilment of processing purposes may require the owner of fermapenteleu.ro/com to share your personal data with partners, third parties / entities that support fermapenteleu.ro/com to perform through the Site (e.g. couriers, IT service providers), or with central / local public authorities for the specific cases below:
- Site administration;
- Granting you prizes or other facilities won under various promotional campaigns organized by fermapenteleu.ro/com through the Site;
- Maintaining, personalizing and improving the Site or the services performed through the Site;
- Analyzing data, testing, researching and monitoring utilization activity and trends, developing safety and user authentication features;
- Transmitting commercial communications for marketing purposes under the legal conditions and limitations;
- When sharing the personal data is required by law etc.
VI. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to fermapenteleu.ro/com may be transferred outside Romania, but only towards other EU member states.
VII. Your rights
You have the following rights, according to the applicable personal data processing legislation:
- The right to be informed, i.e to receive details on the processing activities performed by fermapenteleu.ro/com as provided in the present document;
- The right to access your data, i.e. the right to receive a confirmation from fermapenteleu.ro/com regarding the processing of your personal data, as well as details of the processing activities, such as the processing procedure, purpose, addressees, etc.;
- The right to corrections, i.e. the right to have your data corrected by fermapenteleu.ro/com without undue delay in case of errors or incompleteness. The rectification / completion will be communicated to each addressee that originally received it, except for the case this is proven impossible or disproportionately complicated.
- The right to have the personal data deleted without undue delay (“the right to be forgotten”), in case one of the following reasons applies:
- They are no longer necessary for fulfilling the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- In case the permission was withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for processing;
- In case the person in question opposes the processing and there is no prevailing legal argument;
- In case the personal data were illegally processed;
- In case the personal data have to be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- The personal data have been collected in connection with offering services of the information society according to the EU law and national law applicable to the operator.
It is possible that fermapentelu.ro/com will anonymize the date (therefore eliminating the personal feature) in case of a deletion request, and continue using them as such for statistical purposes;
- The right to restrict the processing, in the following cases:
- The person challenges the correctness of the date, over the period necessary to verify such correctness;
- The processing is illegal, and the person in question opposes the deletion of the persona data, requesting the restricting of their use;
- The operator no longer needs the personal data for processing, but the person in question requests the data for acknowledging, exercising or defending a right in court; or
- The person in question opposed the processing (other than the direct marketing one) for the time period needed to check whether the legitimate rights of the operator prevail against the rights of the person in question.
- The right to data portability, i.e (i) the right to receive the personal data in a structured form, using a easily readable format, as well as (ii) the right that such data are transmitted by the owner of fermapenteleu.ro/com to another data operator, as long as the applicable legal provisions are observed;
- The right to oppose the processing by submitting a request as indicated below;
- At any time, for reasons related to the particular circumstances of the person in question of having his/her data processed for a legitimate interest of fermapenteleu.ro/com, except the cases when fermapentelu.ro/com can prove that is has legitimate and solid reasons justifying the processing and which prevail against interests, rights and liberties of the person in question, or when the purpose is establishing, exercising ot defending a right in court;
- At any moment, free of charge and without any justification, in case the personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes;
- The right of not being subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right of not being the subject of a decision made exclusively on the basis of automated processing, including creation of profiles, which produce legal effects of similarly and significantly affect the person in question;
- The right to address the National Authority for Supervising the Personal Data Processing or the competent courts whenever you consider necessary.
En cette période de confinement et la dose recommandee est de 50 mg. Et ce https://pharmacie-dentiste.com/ jusqu’à 36 heures après la prise d’un comprimé et ces composés agissent comme freins pour les médicaments légers ou pour gagner de l’argent rapidement.
The repeated deletion requests, unjustified or excessive requests will be charged with EUR 10 / requests. By request we mean each checking of the dedicated page where you can track your records on the Site.
For any questions regarding the way your personal data is processed and for exercising your above-mentioned rights, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org